The Mail application utilizes the People application for Windows 10 to store contact data.
When you open another message in Mail for Windows 10, begin composing a contact’s name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will look through the People application and show a rundown of proposals for you to browse.
On the off chance that the program can’t locate the opportune individual, you can pick Search Directory.
Click here to get office setup activation code.
Send an email to a contact put away in the People application
On the off chance that you know the contact’s name or email address, you can begin composing the initial couple of letters of their name or email address and Mail for Windows 10 will recommend coordinating contacts.
Pick a contact to add their email deliver to the To line of your email. On the off chance that no match is found or the recommendations do exclude the address you require, pick Search Directory.
Visit here for Microsoft Office Setup Product Key
Send an email to a contact from the People application
You can likewise send an email specifically from the People application.
1. In the lower left corner of Windows 10, pick the Start catch Windows 10 Start catch .
2. Start composing People, and in the left sheet, when Windows proposes the People application, pick the application to open it.
3. In the upper left Search box, type the name of the individual you need to send an email message to.
4. Windows will propose at least one matches. Pick the one you need to send the email message to.
5. In the individual’s contact profile, click their email address.
6. When you are provoked to pick an email application, click Mail. On the off chance that it applies, check the Always utilize this application box.
7. On the off chance that you have a few records related with your Mail application, select the record you need to send the email message from.
8. In Mail, fill in the Subject line and the body of the message, and snap Send.
For more details, visit : Where are my contacts in Mail for Windows 10?