If you are trying to install office setup, sometimes you may face some issues which can be resolved by changing some settings.
How to Turn Windows Firewall on or off:
You should always run Windows Firewall even if you have another firewall turned on. Turning off Windows Firewall might make your device more vulnerable to unauthorized access.
To turn Windows Firewall on or off, select the Start button, open Windows Defender Security Center > Firewall & network protection, choose a network profile, and then under Windows Firewall, turn it on or off.
How to Check your Antivirus Software:
How to turn off your antivirus software, check your antivirus manufacturer’s website. Uninstalling your antivirus software may also help. Don’t forget to reinstall it after Microsoft Office is finished installing and if you turned it off, be sure to turn it on again.
Or go to Start button > Settings > Update & Security, and then select Windows Defender on the left. Slide the button to Off. Remember to turn it On again.
Get your office here : office.com/setup
How to Check your Proxy Settings:
If you use your device both at home and at work, try turning off the proxy settings in Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer before you install Microsoft Office.
If you’re using a different browser, check their help to find out how to turn off proxy settings.
How to Check your Proxy Settings in Microsoft Edge:
- Click the Start button, and choose Settings.
- Select Network & Internet, go to the bottom of the selections on the left side, and click Proxy.
- In Automatic proxy setup, automatically detect settings or use setup script, by sliding to On or Off.
- In Manual proxy setup, you can choose to use a proxy server. Generally, it will be off and if you slide it to On, be sure to select Save. And if it was off by default before you turned it on, be sure to slide back to Off when you’ve finished using it.
How to Check your Proxy Settings in Internet Explorer 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11:
- In Internet Explorer, click Tools (upper-right corner) > Internet options.
- Click the Connections tab, and then click the LAN settings button.
- Under Proxy server, clear the option “Use a proxy server for your LAN.”
- Click Apply and OK to save changes. Restart your computer.
For more details, visit : www.office.com/setup