Utilize your OneDrive application for Android to spare, move, transfer or download documents.
Do you want to get Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint in your PC, visit here right now.
Transfer photographs or documents:
Transfer records to OneDrive, for example, reports, OneNote note pads, photographs, recordings or music, with the Upload apparatus.
1. In the OneDrive application, open the organizer you need to add a document to.
2. Tap Add to OneDrive at the base of the screen, and afterward tap Upload.
3. Tap the document you need to transfer. It transfers to the envelope you had opened.
Make an organizer:
You can include organizers in the Files see, or in some other envelope in OneDrive.
1. In the view or envelope where you need another organizer, tap Add to OneDrive at the base of the screen, and after that tap Create organizer.
2. Sort in a name for the envelope, at that point tap OK.
Move records to an alternate OneDrive organizer
1. In the OneDrive application, tap the check box of at least one documents you need to move, at that point tap Move.
2. At Select a goal organizer, tap the envelope you need the documents moved to, at that point tap Move here.
Work with documents disconnected
Stamp documents “disconnected” in OneDrive for Android to peruse them whenever, notwithstanding when you aren’t associated with the Internet.
Online alters made to the documents synchronize whenever your Android gadget interfaces with the Web, so you get the most recent adaptation of the record.
1. In the OneDrive application, select the records that you need accessible for disconnected perusing, at that point tap Keep disconnected.
2. Records set apart for disconnected perusing have the Keep disconnected symbol in the List see. Tap the document posting whenever to open the record for perusing.
Visit Office.com/setup to get office 2016.
Discover the record you’re searching for
You can scan for content inside records and even photographs. To look for content in a record or photograph, tap Search catch at best of message list in the best bar, and after that write the expression you need in the Search box.
Change how records are arranged
1. In the OneDrive application, open the organizer you need to sort, tap More catch and after that tap Sort.
2. Pick how you need the documents arranged. You can sort by name, date, or size.
3. Tap More catch in the best corner of the screen and after that tap Save.
4. Tap the bolt at Save to this area to see organizers on your gadget. Pick an envelope for the downloaded records, at that point tap Save.
For more details, visit : Find OneDrive files in Android