If you have installed office setup in your computer or laptop with windows 10. Sometimes you may face the problem that you can not find the shortcuts on start menu.
The reason may be the All Apps list only shows 512 apps. If you have more than 512 applications in your computer, office shortcuts many be missed.
Find All Missing Office Apps on Windows 10
Pin the Office Program To Taskbar or Desktop
Open an existing Word Document, Power Point Presentation, Excel Sheet.
After opening the App, go to task bar & click right button,Click on : Pin this program to taskbar.
How to Create A Program Shortcut on Desktop
1. Open File Explorer
2. Open the folder of Office 16
• For 32-bit Office, go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16.
• For 64-bit Office, go to C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\root\Office16.
3. Click on the Search box & find a program for which you wantto create shortcut : WINWORD,
EXCEL, POWERPNT, ONENOTE, OUTLOOK, MSPUB, or MSACCESS
4. Click right on that program & create shortcut. Select “Yes” on an alert of “Windows can’t create a
shortcut here. Do you want the shortcut to be placed on the desktop instead?”
If you want to download New Office Setup then visit : www.office.com/setup