How to Get Started with a Project Site?
The venture site layout is intended to enable you to design the work that should be done, work together with partners, and gather venture records and archives.
Click here to get started with Microsoft Office 365.
How to Create a Project Site?
1. Snap Settings Gear formed settings catch and afterward click Site Contents.
2. Under Subsites, click New Subsite.
3. Under Title and Description, give the new task site a Title that compares with the name of the undertaking, and give a concise Description of the site.
4. Under Web Site Address, give the bit of the URL that will be utilized to get to your undertaking website, for example, “Contoso_sales_project”
5. Under Template Selection, select Project Site.
6. Under Permissions, pick whether you need the new site to utilize an indistinguishable authorizations from the parent site, or utilize its own, one of a kind consents.
7. Contingent upon the rendition of SharePoint, you may see Navigation, where you can show the venture subsite on the Quick Launch board.
8. Under Navigation Inheritance, pick whether you need to utilize the best connection ban from the parent site on your task site.
9. Snap Create to make your new undertaking site.
For more details, visit : start project site