If you are installing office setup & error 30068 occurs, then follow the given steps:
Restart your Computer and Reinstall Office
- Restart your computer.
- Reinstall Microsoft Office.
Check if the Service is Disabled
- Press the Start key + R to open Run.
- In the Run window, type services.msc and click OK.
- In the Services window, scroll to find Microsoft Office Click-to-Run service.
- Check the Status column. If the status says Disabled, right-click it and select Properties.
- On the General tab, in the Startup type drop-down, select Manual or Automatic. Click Apply, then OK.
- Install Office again following the steps in Download and install or reinstall Office on a PC.
Uninstall and Reinstall Office
For more details, visit : www.office.com/setup