With Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection, your association can have a custom rundown of site tends to that are blocked.
At the point when a URL is blocked, clients who tap on connections to the blocked URL are taken to a notice page that tells them that URL is blocked.
The blocked URLs list is characterized by Office 365 worldwide overseers or security directors, and that rundown applies to everybody in the association who has been allocated an Advanced Threat Protection permit.
Visit this link : http://www.officeplus.net/ to install office 2016.
View or Edit a Custom List of Blocked URLs
ATP Safe Links in Office 365 utilizations a few records, including your association’s exceptionally blocked URLs list. On the off chance that you are an Office 365 worldwide director or security chairman, you can set up your custom rundown. You do this while you see or alter your association’s default Safe Links approach.
1. Go to https://protection.office.com and sign in with your work or school account.
2. In the left route, under Threat administration, pick Policy > Safe Links.
3. In the Policies that apply to the whole association area, select Default, and after that pick Edit.
4. Select the Enter a substantial URL box, and after that compose a URL, and afterward pick the in addition to sign (+).
5. When you are done including URLs, in the lower right corner of the screen, pick Save.
For more details, visit : Set up a custom blocked URLs list using Office 365 ATP safe links