Use Outlook 2013 or Outlook Web App, to schedule a Lync meeting similar to the way you use Outlook to schedule regular meetings.
When you add a Lync meeting, a link used to join the online meeting is automatically added to your meeting request. And, if your account is configured for dial-in conferencing, the meeting request will include call-in information.
Schedule a Lync Meeting by using Outlook 2013
To schedule a Lync Meeting, you need a sign-in address and password from an organization that uses Lync Server.
Watch this video or follow the steps in this section to learn how to schedule a Lync 2013 meeting by using Outlook 2013.
Click here to install Microsoft Office Setup : http://www.officeplus.net/
To set up a Lync Meeting by using Outlook 2013
1. Open Outlook, and go to your calendar.
2. On the Home tab, on the Lync Meeting ribbon, click New Lync Meeting.
3. Set up the meeting as you typically would, that is:
- In the To box, type the email address of each person you’re inviting, separated by semicolons.
- In the Subject box, type a name for the meeting.
- If you’ll have in-person attendees, either click Room Finder, in the Options ribbon of the Meeting tab, and then find a room or, in the Location box, type a meeting location, such as a conference room.
- Select a start time and end time.
4. In the meeting area, type an agenda. Be careful not to change any of the Lync meeting information.
5. On the Show group of the Meeting tab, click Scheduling Assistant to make sure you have the best time for the meeting.
6. You’re almost done. Just double-check the information and click Send.
Visit : Office Setup Support to get office 2016.
Set up an online meeting by using Outlook Web App
To create a Lync Meeting request in Outlook Web App, you have to:
Be using a browser that supports the full version of Outlook Web App.
Have a user name and a password from an organization that has a business or enterprise subscription to Office 365.
To set up an online meeting by using Outlook Web App
1. In the Office 365 portal, do one of the following:
To set up a meeting by date, click the Calendar tab, select the date, and then in the upper-left corner, click New Event.
To set up a meeting by the people you want to invite, click the People tab, click a contact or group in your Contacts list, and then, under the person or group’s name, click Schedule meeting.
2. In the middle of the meeting window, above the message area, click Online meeting.
Call-in details, such as a Join online meeting link appears in the message area. If your account is configured for dial-in conferencing, you’ll also see a Find a local number link.
3. Set up the meeting as you typically would, that is, by giving the event a name, adding or removing attendees, choosing a start time and duration, and so on.
If you’ll have in-person attendees, in Location, type a location for the meeting, such as a conference room, or click Add Room for help finding a conference room.
4. In the meeting area, you can type an agenda. Be careful not to change any of the online meeting information.
5. To add a picture or attachment with the agenda, at the top of the meeting window, click the More actions icon (…), click Insert, and then click Attachments or OneDrive files or Pictures inline.
6. At the top of the meeting window, click Send.
For more details, visit : Set up a Lync Meeting